A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidate who would align with our Mission: Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched. The position which paves for a rewarding career is:
- Assist in providing HR support functions in compensation & benefits, payroll and HRMS enhancement projects
- Participate and coordinate for the implementation of the new HRMS
- Communicate with all levels of staff as well as external partners for HRMS related matters
- Assist in reviewing and executing HR policies/projects e.g. salary benchmarking, benefits upgrade/ review and HRMS upgrade etc
- Prepare HR reports and assist in ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma holder or above, preferably in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- 5 years solid experience in HR field including payroll, compensation & benefits administration and HRMS development, etc.
- Well versed with HK Employment Ordinance and other related legislation
- High proficiency in MS Office applications especially Excel
- Possess good analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, efficient, independent and good team player
- Align with the Vision, Mission and Core Values of the Haven of Hope Christian Service
- Degree holders with more experience may be considered for the post of Assistant Manager.
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territoriesor via email to [email redacted, apply via Company website](with reference no. quoted at the caption) before 9 April 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. For details about our organization, please visit www.hohcs.org.hk.