- Providing quality HR advisory services and hands-on involvement to support full spectrum of human resources functions mainly focusing in HR administration, compensation benefits, etc.
- Responsible for administering and monitoring Expatriate Management like relocation arrangement and VISA application processing, etc.
- Feasibility study of automation and managing process improvement projects to help streamline the operational flows and enhance efficiency
- Engage in ad hoc projects
- Supporting full employee life cycle activities such as hiring, on boarding, engagement and development to off boarding for designated Business Units
- Managing all aspects of employee CB operations such as monthly payroll, tax returns, final payment, medical, MPF, insurance, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management
- At least 4 years experience gained in multinational organization preferably in HR generalist or other related field
- Well versed with Employment Ordinance and other employment-related legislations and familiar with full spectrum of HR areas
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Able to work with all levels of people
- Excellent interpersonal skill and logical thinking
- Excellent analytical skills, flexible and detail-minded
- Independent, able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good problem solver, calm under pressure, and practical
Please send all applications quoting reference Ref: AMHR/AUby clicking "Apply Now".
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.