AXA Hong Kong and Macau is a member of the AXA Group, a leading global insurer with presence in 54 markets and serving 105 million customers worldwide.
As one of the most diversified insurers offering integrated solutions across Life, Health and General Insurance, our goal is to be the insurance and holistic wellness partner to the individuals, businesses and community we serve.
At the core of our service commitment is continuous product innovation and customer experience enrichment, which is achieved through actively listening to our customers and leveraging technology and digital transformation.
We embrace our responsibility to be a force for good to create shared value for our community. We are proud to be the first insurer in Hong Kong and Macau to address the important need of mental health through different products and services. For example, the Mind Charger function on our holistic wellness platform "AXA BetterMe", which is available via our mobile app Emma by AXA, is open to not just our customers, but the community at large. We will continue to foster social progress through our product offerings and community investment to support the sustainable development of Hong Kong and Macau.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promoting Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximise their personal potential.
The incumbent will:
- Drive learning initiatives for internal staff, including facilitation and management of programmes for different levels of staff, as well as design and implementation of promotions
- Develop e-Learning campaigns in driving a self-learning culture
- Establishing a learning organisation with creative approaches, promote the importance of continuous development by leverage different means
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage the learning programmes for all levels of internal staff, including topics for general staff and people managers, as well as new joiners, with work spanning programme design, promotion, vendor management, facilitation and evaluation
- Identify, manage and evaluate the performance of external and internal facilitators to ensure quality programmes are delivered
- Oversee and implement learning initiatives to ensure licensed staff fulfill the needed Continuous Professional Development (CPD) hours as per regulatory requirement, including (but not limited to) vendor management and cross-departmental collaboration
- Oversee and coordinate programme administration and logistics to ensure successful implementation
- Take ownership of e-Learning deployment, including promoting and educating staff on usage, as well as designing and implementing engaging campaign activities to encourage participation for driving a continuous self-learning culture
- Coach junior member on initiative execution, including (but not limited to) intranet information update, administration of external learning policy, etc.
- Participate in HR transformation projects (e.g. digitalization)
- Provide support on staff engagement initiatives. (e.g. staff town hall, leadership forum, etc.)
- Manage and monitor budget for learning initiatives
- Participate in ad-hoc duties assigned by management in order to meet organizational and business requirements
- Degree holder in HR, I/O Psychology, business or related discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in L&D (or related functions) at sizable organizations preferred
- Enthusiastic and passionate about people development
- Ability to facilitate in both English and Cantonese is preferred, with excellent command of writing internal comms
- Experienced in managing external training vendors/consultants
- Organized, self-motivated, responsible, team player, time-sensitive, able to cope well under stress and in a fast-paced environment
- Well-versed in MS Office especially Excel & PowerPoint
- Knowledge in the use of multimedia is a plus (e.g. photo and video editing, video shooting, e-learning tools)