WallStone Partners has been dedicated to excellence in providing executive search consulting to the international companies based in operating from Hong Kong & Asia. Our reputation is based on our successful track record, creative and consultative approach, and commitment to quality, integrity and professionalism as well as an ability to develop enduring, effective working relationships.
- Conduct data analysis for compensations and benefits by manipulating system
- Propose strategic and analytical planning for all rounded HR functions
- Carry out competitive rewards and benefits strategies and practices
- Engage in multiple HR projects like performance bonus, salary review, staff promotion, reward programs, KPI management projects, budget and manpower planning
- Conduct market survey and salary benchmarking
- Consolidate materials and data for management reporting and provide support on HR policies and procedures review to ensure the Bank to be fully adhere to regulatory guidelines and requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management
- Minimum of 2years of relevant experience in banking and financial institution
- Analytical, well organized with strategic and meticulous mindset
- Good team player who can mix well with teammates
- Manage to perform multi-tasks and commit goal in a deadline driven situation
- Conversant with statutory and compliance requirement including Employment Ordinance, laws and regulations for both HK and PRC
- Excellent command of spoken English and Mandarin and written English and Chinese
- Well versed with computer skills
Interested parties, please click on below button Apply Now.