Maclean's is a privately held recruitment firm with its headquarter based in Hong Kong. We have a wealth of experience but more importantly the company shares the common belief that the relationship with candidates and clients always come first. With the firm's precise marketing position as well as specialization, Maclean's is able to become a truly advisory based recruitment consulting firm in the market.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process including sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiation and contract preparation
- Work closely with line managers to identify the hiring needs and selection criteria
- Support various HR projects including HR systems and other projects in pipeline
- Support talent related initiatives - campus recruitment and digitization project inclusive
Qualification & Experience
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related discipline
- A minimum of 6 years of recruitment experience (in-house or external)
- Working experience from manufacturing or engineering industry is preferred but not a must
- Proactive, result-oriented, able to work in a fast pace and dynamic environment
- Good command of English and Mandarin are essential
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button or contact Nick Chow at (852) 3502-2637 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume (with your notice period, current and expected salary) to nick.chow-macleansgroup .com
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.