Atkins is one of the worlds most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas.
Atkins is now member of SNC Lavalin Organisation . Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
For more information, visit www.atkinsglobal.com
- Work closely with regional HR Lead, HRBPs CoEs to execute and implement group initiatives
- Provide efficient HR services and support to related departments in Hong Kong
- Provide advice on enhancing HR operations in various benefit programs, audit/compliance issue, in-house training coordination and external training administration
- Lead a small team to manage on-boarding procedures, staff movement, and exit formalities
- Handle employment related visa application, extension and related matters
- Review and implement the HR policies and practices to cope with business needs and in compliance with legal requirements
- Work closely with Location HR to collate staff information for management reports and HR analytics
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline;
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in HR operations with regional exposure is advantageous;
- Experience in Residential Site Staff related issues and with engineering consultancy / construction industry is an added advantage;
- Well versed in HK Employment Ordinance and other related labor regulations;
- Independent, well-organized, with strong communication and inter-personal skills;
- Good team player with commitment to quality work and tight schedule;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese and preferably Putonghua; and
- Complete mastery of computer skills, such as MS Excel and PowerPoint.