Cyberport is a creative digital community with more than 900 community members. It is managed by Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited which is wholly-owned by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. With a vision to build a legacy of entrepreneurial excellence that establishes Cyberport as a leading global innovation and technology hub, Cyberport is committed to facilitating the local economy by nurturing digital industry start-ups and entrepreneurs, driving collaboration to pool resources and create business opportunities, and accelerating digital adoption through strategic initiatives and partnerships and venture capital investment. Equipped with an array of state-of-the-art tech facilities and a cutting-edge broadband network, the Cyberport campus comprises four Grade-A office buildings, a five-star hotel, and a retail entertainment complex.
- Build up the talent pipeline, develop and implement talent acquisition activities to support Cyberports Vision, Mission and Strategy
- Adopt optimal go-to-market recruitment strategies to recruit talent, using social media and innovative recruitment platforms to pro-actively reach the best qualified talent
- End-to-end talent sourcing, from developing job descriptions, candidate identification, screening and interviewing, through to salary negotiation and on-boarding
- Drive initiatives on training and employee development activities, employer branding and talent engagement and retention
- Regular reporting and analyses of talent acquisition activities
- Day-to-day support of general human resources and administration matters and projects
- Degree holder in human resources or business disciplines
- Around 8 years human resources experience with a strong focus on talent acquisition, ideally gained with organisations with progressive people management and reward programs
- Hands on experience of supporting employee development programs
- Keen understanding of business drivers and KPIs and work with a sense of urgency to support evolving business needs
- Team player, self-driven, able to manage multiple projects and commitment to work to the highest professional standards and thrive in a culture of strong corporate governance
- Ability to foster strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders across all levels
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
The position is on a renewable 2-year fixed-term contract (subject to performance and operational needs).
We offer competitive package to the right candidate. Interested party please apply on or before8 June 2018in confidence with full resume, stating present and expected salary, and available date to: [email redacted, apply via company website] and quote the reference.
Applicants who do not hear from us by22 June 2018may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
Further information about the Cyberport is available at http://www.cyberport.hk
Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purpose.