- Participate in the annual budget planning process and prepare staff cost budget for thewhole Company
- Draft budget variance explanations and perform regular analyses and forecasts on staffcosts
- Review monthly payroll and other related reconciliation and cost breakdown reports
- Prepare staff cost projections and estimates arising from launch of new services/projects
- Support internal and external auditing requirements
- Support other essential accounting functions and tasks of the Human Resources Division
- Assist in executing the Companys compensation and benefits programmes includingemployment related insurance policies renewal, annual tax return and salary review andbonus proposal, etc.
- Participate in market surveys on various human resources practice and conduct analyseson the survey results
- University education preferably majoring in accounting, human resources, business studies or related disciplines
- Over 7 years relevant human resources experience preferably gained from financialinstitutions. Experience in accounting field is an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of the local employment laws and related statutory requirementspreferred
- Hardworking, proactive, with strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Good numeric sense and proficient in Excel
- Good command of written and spoken English, proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
How to Apply
Interested parties please send your curriculum vitae stating your current and expected salaries, and the contact phone number to the Human Resources Division, 25/F, MG Tower, 133 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button below.
All applications and personal information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection. The information collected will be accessed by our authorized personnel only. Unsuccessful applications will be retained forone yearfor possible future job matching, and will be destroyed after the expiry of one year.
The Hong Kong Interbank Clearing Limited (HKICL) is a private company owned by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and the Hong Kong Association of Banks (HKAB). The key objective of the company is to develop and operate a safe and efficient multi-currency and multi-dimensional financial infrastructure in Hong Kong. It operates an integrated financial infrastructure platform for:
- interbank large value funds transfers denominated in HKD, USD, Euro and RMB;
- interbank money settlement of equity and debt securities transactions in Hong Kong via linkage established with the Hong Kong Securities Clearing Company Limited and Central Moneymarkets Unit system (CMU);
- interbank small value funds transfer denominated in HKD and RMB, i.e. the HKD and RMB faster payment systems (FPS)
- interbank clearing and/or money settlement of retail payments in Hong Kong such as paper cheques, autodebits, autocredits, credit card payments, etc.; and
- the HKMAs CMU system, as a computer operator.
With such a unique and challenging business nature, HKICL offers you an exciting, fast-paced working environment leading young and talented graduates towards personal excellence, expertise development and promising career opportunities. We are offering a 2-year programme designed to groom high-potential talents to be the future significant players in the Clearing Operations & Development Division of the HKICL. Interested potential candidates are invited to join our programme and take up the following position: