Our Company is jointly owned by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority and the Hong Kong Association of Banks. We provide various services to banks and financial institutions covering interbank real-time fund transfer, debt securities clearing and settlement, and interbank cheque and electronic clearing and settlement.
- Participate in the annual budget planning process and prepare staff cost budget for the whole Company
- Draft budget variance explanations and perform regular analyses and forecasts on staff costs
- Review monthly payroll and other related reconciliation and cost breakdown reports
- Prepare staff cost projections and estimates arising from launch of new services/projects
- Support internal and external auditing requirements
- Support other essential accounting functions and tasks of the Human Resources Division
- Assist in executing the Companys compensation and benefits programmes including employment related insurance policies renewal, annual tax return and salary review and bonus proposal, etc.
- Participate in market surveys on various human resources practice and conduct analyses on the survey results
- University education preferably majoring in accounting, human resources, business studies or related disciplines
- Over 7 years relevant human resources experience preferably gained from financial institutions. Experience in accounting field is an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of the local employment laws and related statutory requirements preferred
- Hardworking, proactive, with strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Good numeric sense and proficient in Excel
- Good command of written and spoken English, proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
How to Apply
Interested parties please send your curriculum vitae stating your current and expected salaries, and the contact phone number to the Human Resources Division, 25/F, MG Tower, 133 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by clicking Apply Now .
All applications and personal information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection. The information collected will be accessed by our authorized personnel only. Unsuccessful applications will be retained for one year for possible future job matching, and will be destroyed after the expiry of one year.