K11 ARTUS represents a new paradigm in luxury living.
As the first hospitality extension of K11, ARTUS offers free-thinkers and world travellers a place where they can gather and share ideas, surround themselves with inspiration through art, design and intuitive services.
Located at the new global art and design district Victoria Dockside at the Tsim Sha Tsui waterfront, ARTUS is scheduled to open in summer 2019.
The position is responsible to assisting the pre-opening project and provide a full spectrum of human resources services after the grand opening.
- Provide full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to manpower planning, recruitment, staff retention, compensation benefit, performance management, onboarding and separation processes and staff grievance, etc.
- Developing of HR policies and procedures to support the achievement of business objectives
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Work collaboratively with other departments to provide professional advice and support in human resources issues
- Assist in HR projects and ad-hoc assignments
- Bachelors degree or Diploma holder in Human Resources or Hospitality Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with 3 years at supervisory role. Pre-opening experience in hotel projects is an advantage
- Well-versed with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, MPF and other related legislations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and other stakeholders that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company
- A self-starter and team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in the application of Microsoft Office and experience of HRIS project
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please email full resume with current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)