(SEHK Stock Code111)
We are a fast growing listed financial group offering a comprehensive range of financial services covering corporate finance, securities trading, commodity and futures trading, assets management and wealth management. To cope with business expansion, we invite high-calibre candidates to join us for the following position:
- Responsible for support of all-rounded human resources functions but not limited to recruitment selection, compensation benefits, tax issues, performance management,training development and employee relations etc.
- Liaise with PRC offices regarding human resources operations, policies and procedures etc.
- Develop, formulate, implement and review human resources strategies, policies and procedures such as remuneration strategies, manpower planning, performance appraisal, employee relations strategies to attract, retain and motivate staff etc.
- Prepare analysis reports and assist department head in formulating annual department plan and budget plan
- Prepare and consolidate various HR reports for management, co-ordinate regular and ad-hoc reports for Head Office in PRC
- Provide staff counseling services and manage staff disciplines
- Participate ad-hoc projects as assigned
- University graduate with minimum 5 years human resources experience in financial and banking industry
- Well-versed with the Employment Ordinance and related legislations in Hong Kong and PRC
- With solid experience in developingand implementing of HRIS, reward management, training and development
- Conduct analysis of market trends and review company pay requirement structure
- Self-motivated, meticulous, creative, good analytical thinking and good numeric sense
- Strong sense of job ownership , accountability and integrity
- Able to multi-task under tight deadlines and a good team player
- Excellent writing skills in Chinese and English and good spoken in Putonghua is a must
- Proficient in PC applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested parties please send your full resume stating your present expected salary to HR Dept, quoting the reference number via e-mail to [email redacted, apply via company website] or fax to 2907 6012 or mail to HR Dept, 45/F, COSCO Tower, 183 Queens Road Central, HK.
(All personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only)