Shama introduces serviced apartments that epitomise comfort and style whilst also offering a lifestyle programme aimed at fast tracking the social lives of both its long and short term residents. Shama currently operates properties in Hong Kong, China and Bangkok. New properties are scheduled to open in major cities, particularly financial centres and residential areas, across the Asia Pacific region and beyond.
ONYX Hospitality Group operates several diverse yet complementary brands Amari, Shama and OZO - each catering to the distinctive requirements of todays business and leisure travellers. ONYX reaches beyond its Thai roots to offer innovative management solutions across the Asia Pacific region.
- Handle full spectrum of human resources functions, including recruitment and selection, compensation & benefits, learning and development, performance management and employee relations
- Handle Human Resources administrative work, payroll & maintain employee records
- Handle medical and insurance schemes, work injury and follow up on related matters
- Prepare and review written documents including proofreading and editing written information to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources programs, policies and guidelines
- Support other ad-hoc projects as required
- Diploma or above in Hotel/Human Resources Management or related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years' human resources experience preferably in service or hospitality industry
- Well versed in the Hong Kong Labour Ordinances and other related legislations
- Team player, attention to details, well-organized and able to work under pressure
- Seek continuous improvement for better results
- Proficient in HRIS, MS Office Applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese/Putonghua
We offer attractive salary package, fringe benefit including annual leave, birthday leave, medical, dental and career path to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary by email [email redacted, apply via Company website]
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.