Grand Hyatt Hong Kong, the flagship Grand Hyatt hotel in Asia Pacific and is situated on the waterfront on Hong Kong Island, commands views of Victoria Harbour and the Tsim Sha Tsui skyline. We have 542 guestrooms and suites, as well as 11 world-class restaurants and bars that offer superlative and unique dining options. An extensive range of leisure facilities includes Plateau Spa, which provides residential rooms and suites and results-oriented treatments. A total of 22 multi-purpose event venues are available to cater to events and meetings of all sizes and continues to be the chosen location for the citys most lavish society weddings, glamorous gala balls and prestigious events.
What you will do:
- To maintain a systematic recruitment and selection process, maintaining a database of internal and external candidates for Hyatt employment, whereby the primary focus is to provide development opportunities and promotions from within the company, with external recruitment as back up.
- Assist to guide management to formulate and fairly implement appropriate human resources policies and procedures.
- Assist in the coordination and update Manpower Plans ensuring that adequate succession planning is in place to satisfy turnover requirements.
- Research competitive compensation and benefits packaging, benchmarking costs, ensuring the hotel remains competitive.
- Support in the management of hotel Payroll and Productivity goals.
- Ensure that an effective Communications Programme is implemented that maximises associates awareness of our objectives, philosophy and operating concepts.
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Hospitality / Tourism Management
- Minimum 2 years of similar experience in large scale hospitality establishment desirable
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills are a must
What we offer:
- Care: A supportive and caring environment where diversity and inclusion are embraced
- Development: Immense learning opportunities to equip and grow yourself
- Well-being: Prioritize well-being and bring positivity at work and in life
You are welcome to join our Recruitment Day as follows:
You are welcome to join our Walk-In Recruitment Day as follows:
Date: Every Wednesday
Time: 2PM to 5PM
Venue: Human Resources Office, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
Interested applicants please bring along your resume with a passport photo and meet us at the above time.
For more information, please contact the Human Resources Department at 2584-7002/ WhatsApp 9867-5133 / facsimile: 2802-0068.