Premier Aegis is a recruitment consulting firm based in Hong Kong. We hit the ground running with our direct approach to pair fresh talents and top employers. We developed our recruitment services to be centered on our clients' and candidates' need, to help both parities achieve sustained growth with their most complex challenges. In which, we have successfully engaged the top companies include listed companies, Fortune 500 and MNC in the region.
We cater to all level recruitment services within IT&T, Property & Construction, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Legal, HR & Admin, Financing & Accounting, Secretarial & other public functions.
For more information, please visit: www.premieraegis.com
Our client is one of the leading players in the regional telecom market with a rapid growth pace in the past years .They are looking for ahigh calibre candidate to fill up the following position
- Build up the talent pipeline, develop and implement talent acquisition activities including but not limited to talent acquisition, employee engagement, HR projects, HR compliance, etc.
- End-to-end talent sourcing, from developing job descriptions, candidate identification, screening and interviewing, through to salary negotiation and on-boarding
- Drive initiatives on training and employee development activities, employer branding and talent engagement and retention
- Assist in handling HR issues of regional offices
- Handle Ad hoc projects as assigned
- Day-to-day support of general human resources and administration matters and projects
- Degree holder in human resources or business disciplines
- Minimum 5 years human resources experience with a strong focus on talent acquisition, ideally gained with organizations with progressive people management and reward programs
- Good team player, self-driven, dynamic, agile, responsible, able to manage multiple projects and committed to working to the highest professional standards
- Ability to foster strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders across all levels
- Candidates with experience in organizing campus recruitment or management trainee programme will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to hr2-premieraegis. com
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes onlyAll applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.