The CUHK Medical Centre Limited (CUHKMC) is a non-profit,private teaching hospital wholly owned by The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK). With a social mission to bridge the service gaps between private and public healthcare in Hong Kong, CUHKMC is dedicated to offering quality healthcare service at affordable and transparentpackageprices. We provide a full range of medical services. Our healthcare team works in an integrated and holistic manner to promote wellbeing of patients.
To cope with the development of the hospital, we are looking for high caliber talents with passion and creativity to join our professional team. Together we will contribute to pioneering solution in healthcare, maximising the values to our patients, stakeholders and the community; and enabling a sustainable future. If you are looking for long-term career development opportunities and a fair, open and supportive workplace to unleash your full potential, please join us for a meaningful and rewarding career journey!
- Deliver full-spectrum of Human Resourcesservices including recruitment & selection, manpower planning, performance management, employee relations/counselling and personnel administration, etc for the designated departments
- Ensure efficient and smooth operations of HR services; provide professional advice and supporton HR issues as and when appropriate
- Coordinate/Assist in various annual exercises and ad hoc projects so as to facilitate the achievement of both short-term and long-term objectives of the company
- Assist in the review, development and implementation of company policies/ procedures pertaining tohuman resources management
- Perform any other duties (in the capacity of Assistant Manager, Human Resources) as assigned by supervisor(s) from time to time
- Degree in Human Resources Management or a related discipline
- At least 3 years' relevant experience in human resources, of which 2 years must be in a managerial position in sizable organisation
- Well versed with employment related ordinances and employment practices in Hong Kong
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities in developing proposals and implementation plans
- Team player with solid experience in relationship management/account servicing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office; hands-on experience in using PeopleSoft HRMS will be an advantage
Compensation and Employment Terms
We provide a unique employment experience for people seeking careers in hospital and healthcare industry; and offer competitive remuneration packages to the successful candidates. Appointment will be made on a 3-year contract with contract-end gratuity, renewable subject to good performance and mutual agreement.
Application Closing Date
4 January 2022
Personal Information Collection Statement
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not contacted by CUHK Medical Centre Limited within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be retained less than 12 months from the application closing date, and will be destroyed thereafter.