AEON Credit Service (Asia) Co., Ltd., a public company listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong, is a major player in the credit card market in Hong Kong. We have over 25 years experience in the financial services industry. We are a member of AEON Group which is a Fortune Global 500 company. To cope with our business expansion, we are inviting applications for the following position:
Interested parties please send your application with our reference number and CV with expected salary and availabilityby clicking "Apply Now".
- Perform human resources functions including Recruitment and Retention, Compensation and Benefits management, Performance Management and Training
- Handle monthly payroll calculation, MPF, taxation, staff records maintenance, etc.
- Assist in the formulation and execution of HR policies and projects
- Employment work visa and renewals and IANG visa knowledge is preferable
- Degree holder
- Minimum 5 years relevant HR experience preferably in sizable organization
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and related legislationof HK
- Knowledge on Hong Kong Salaries Tax
- Solid experience in using IPL is preferable
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Mature, detail-oriented with effective communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Manager
We offer 5-day work week, comprehensive training, on-the-job development program and rewarding career opportunities for ambitious individuals who are looking for challenges.
Interested parties please send your application with our reference number and CV with expected salary and availability to click "Apply Now".
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.