The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Human Resources leads the implementation of the Group's people strategy in line with business objectives. It facilitates talent management, succession planning and employee mobility while defining and overseeing frameworks that support employee performance management, reward, learning and development, resourcing and engagement.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Assistant Manager, HR Operations.
- Act as the first point of contact for all Delivery Services related issues
- Effective and prompt management of cases assigned on Delivery Services requests
- Efficient handling of related queries and execution of controls in compliance
- Ensure agreed customer service levels are met and customers queries and feedback is effectively addressed
- Maintain employee database through management of employee data changes
- Actively engage all concerned parties through required HR processes, enabling accurate administration and data maintenance of staff records, in compliance to required controls and audit documentation
- Coordinate the Representative Notification Framework process ensuring key timelines are met
- Maintain data integrity for employee lifecycle on workforce related transactions
- Provide any ad hoc HR Operations support as assigned from time to time
- Maintain a collaborative working partnership with all HR teams to deliver efficient and seamless HR services to all businesses
- Drive work improvements within team, actively streamline processes for efficiency and reduce duplications
- Ensure that procedures and processes are documented and reviewed periodically to eliminate operational risks
- Understand the impact of service failure and non-delivery, constantly looking for opportunity to develop more efficient processes
- Ensure all operational processes is consistent with HR policies and Group compliance and Regulatory requirements
- Degree in human resources or business related field or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge in General HR policies
- Strong communication skills ideally gained in a high volume environment
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work under a tight schedule and pressure
- Ability to adapt to a wide range of work procedure and operational guidelines
- Understanding of local regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- >Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in using Success Factors is desirable
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.