Our client is a regional bank in Hong Kong.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling full spectrum of HR duties including recruitment, manpower planning, performance management, employee relationship, prepare monthly payroll report, administer staffs' benefits program such as C&B, MPF, Tax Return, Medical and Group's Insurance plan, etc...
- Ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements including HKMA, Inland Revenue, Labour Ordinance and MPF Ordinance.
- Support administration duties
- Degree holder
- Minimum 5 years working experience in handling human resources and office administration functions, preferably in the banking industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Strong PC skills
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.