Hellmann Worldwide Logistics is a privately owned fourth generation global logistics Service Provider. With more than 8,500 employees and a global network of 16,500 people in 443 offices in 157 countries, we offer a vast scope of career opportunities.
Our Hong Kong office has been established since 1981 with over 300 employees, 2 office locations in Kowloon Bay and Kwai Chung Terminal respectively.
Our Kowloon Bayoffice is seeking a qualified, talented individual to join our team.
- Engage in the planning and execution of various projects;
- Streamline HR processes, policies and guidelines;
- Responsible for hiring, briefing, induction of new employees;
- Responsible for relocation arrangement andvisa application for expatiates, etc.
- Assist in updating HR policies and practices in compliance with governmental laws and regulations and corporate best practices;
- Perform ad-hoc assignments and projects as required
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Human Resources or relevant disciplines;
- At least 8 years of HR and Administration experience;
- Proactive, detail-oriented and well-organized;
- Proven ability to work independently and effectively;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
We offer 13-month salary, medical scheme and good career prospects to the right candidates. Interested candidates please send full resume withtime available, current and expected salary by clicking APPLY NOW.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.