TOM Group Limited (stock code: 2383) is a technology and media company listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong. TOM Group has technology operations in E-Commerce, Social Network, Mobile Internet; and investments in Fintech and Advanced Data Analytics sectors. In addition, its media businesses cover both publishing and advertising segments. Headquartered in Hong Kong, the Group has regional headquarters in Beijing and Taipei with approximately 1,200 employees. TOM Group is a member ofCK Hutchison Holdings Limited.
We welcome energetic and dedicated calibers. If you want to pursue excellence at work and look for career advancement, please come to join us.
- Drive in the entire employment cycle and play a major role in staff recruitment and provide end to end services to the hiring manager.
- Act as group HRBP to work closely with the assigned business units in providing HR advice and initiatives to local HR.
- Assist in planning and implementation of effective HR policies and solutions to support the business needs, as well as group policy deployment.
- Prepare periodic HR reports, ESG data on group consolidation and analysisperspective in timely manner.
- Degree holder, major in HRM or related disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years solid experience in HR field andand have regional/ PRC exposure.
- Well-versed in PRC and HK employment ordinances and HR practices.
- Organized, analytical and attentive to details and figures.
- Strong sense of responsibility with excellent communication skills.
- Good command of English and Putonghua.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as HR Supervisor.
We offer excellent compensation package and promotion prospects.
Interested parties please submit your application letter with detailed resume indicating your present and expected salary to our Human Resources Department at [email redacted, apply via Company website]. Please quote our reference code on the application.
For more information, please visit our web site at http://www.tomgroup.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorised personnel for recruitment-related purposes only within the TOM Group of companies. Applicants not having heard from us within four weeks of the date of application may consider their applications unsuccessful. The personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise pursuant to the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in Hong Kong.