KPMG China operates in 25 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Hefei, Jinan, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xian, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories, and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
The Graduate Recruitment Assistant Manager will have an overall functional responsibility, but will also be involved in working cross functionally to deliver a seamless recruitment service to the business. You will also play an active role in supporting our major change process to ensure the delivery of a quality, customer-focused service to both the business and our candidates.
This is an excellent opportunity for HR professionals who want to experience both national and cross border graduate recruitment in a highly professional, challenging environment to recruit the best talents from some of the top-notch institutions of higher learning.
- University liaison and relations (in Hong Kong and Overseas) career talks/fairs, attending networking events, running firm visits for students, and university relationship programs
- Assessment and selection carrying out assessment centres and coordinating support from the business
- Develop and maintain relationships with KPMG Partners and teams to understand their recruitment needs
- Develop relationships with other KPMG global member firms to work in partnership to recruit graduates
- Administration management ensuring data integrity and effective management reporting
- Assist in driving the employer branding initiatives such as running marketing events for potential hires, increase the awareness through social media platforms
- Input into brochure design, graduate marketing, advertisements, giveaways etc
- Bachelor Degree is required
- 2-4 years of relevant experience (i.e. recruiting or other HR experience)
- Desire to be in a service-oriented environment with enthusiasm and high level of interest in recruiting and programme management
- Ability to prioritize as needed while handling multiple time-sensitive projects in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills, work ethic, initiative, sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Strong technical skills, including significant experience using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, creative problem-solving skills and ability to act independently
- Team player with flexibility to accommodate different personalities and work styles as well as confidence to manage interactions and expectations at all levels of the organization
- Strong relationship and client management skillset required
- Flexibility for travel and to work evening hours as needed during peak seasons
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.