Matilda International Hospital on the Peak of Hong Kong is looking for the following highly motivated and innovative staff to join our dynamic friendly team.
- Support in HR functions include but not limit to payroll / MPF / taxation, HRIS administration, recruitment, employee benefits, staff activities, etc.
- Administering employment contracts, on-boarding and off-boarding logistics, orientation arrangements, visa applications, policy and procedures implementation, etc.
- Support in daily operation and HR helpdesk services
- Compiling reports and documentation / database update in compliance with statutory and accreditation requirements
- Assisting and participating in corporate and departmental projects / other ad-hoc assignments
- Higher diploma or degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- 2-3 years relevant experience preferably in healthcare, hotel, airline industries
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related legislations
- Positive attitude, multi-tasking mindset, well organized, team player with good interpersonal skills
- Good command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua an asset
- Proficient computer skills and hands-on HRIS experience a definite asset
- Immediate available preferred
Applicants with more experience will also be considered for the position of Human Resources Officer.
We offer a competitive remuneration package. Interested parties please send full resume and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager, Matilda International Hospital, 41 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak, HK or email to [email redacted, apply via company website]. Please quote the Ref. no. on the cover.
(All personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted).