We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets nearly RMB 420 billion as at the end of 2016. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
- Prepare HR reports such as turnover, headcount and vacancy reports
- Assist the HR Business Partner (HRBP) Team Head to provide analysis on the HR reports for management review
- Assist HRBPs to provide daily HRBP support such as interview of junior staff, CV screening, employment contract preparation, interview scheduling, staff on-boarding arrangement, etc.
- Participate in recruitment and/or HRBP related projects/events such as Recruitment Day, headcount budgeting exercise, recruitment cost analysis, etc.
- Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned
- University graduate in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience in HR field preferable in banking industry or sizable organization
- Strong analytical skill with good interpersonal and communication skills
- A good team player and able to work independently under pressure
- Conversant with MS Office application, especially Excel, and Chinese Word processing
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, knowledge in Putonghua is an advantage
- Immediate available is preferred
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Human Resources Officer
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current and expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Division, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK, or email to [email redacted, apply via company website]. Please quote reference on your application.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
A Member of Yuexiu Group