Prince Jewellery Watch Company Limitedwas set up in 1984. Due to the rapid expansion, nowadays there are16 shops located at hot tourists shopping areas. Prince is well known for carrying a variety of international brand-name timepieces, like Audemars Piguet, Bovet, Breguet, Cartier, Carl F. Bucherer, Chopard, Franck Muller, I.W.C., Piaget, Omega and Vacheron Constantin. Apart from carrying some of the greatest watch brands in the world, Prince also boosts a wide variety of yellow gold, 18K white gold, rose gold, platinum, yellow and pink diamond, and precious stones jewellery collection of exquisite and elegant design.
We are now seeking a Human Resources potential incumbent to join our expanding company with the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for full spectrum of Human Resources functions including recruitment and selection, payroll calculation, MPF administration , attendance record, leave management and benefits administrations;
- Support day to day HR operational transactional matters (e.g. attendance record, payroll, data management);
- Compile various HR reports and conduct analysis;
- Assist in implementing various HR initiatives;
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline;
- 3-4 years relevant experience; preferably gained in retail industry;
- Well-versed with Employment Ordinance and HR practice;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Strong numerical and analytical sense;
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package to successful candidates. Interested parties please send full resume by email to [email redacted, apply via company website] or by mail to Room 1729-30, Star House, 3 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
All information received will be treated strictly confidential and for employment purpose only.