We are a well-established group of companies engaging in trading, engineering and information technology. Operating in Hong Kong for50 years and we are still expanding and providing exciting career opportunities to enthusiastic candidates to join in our success. We are eager to invite high caliber with a strong sense of teamwork to join us as:
- Responsible for posting job advertisement, arranging interview, preparing employment contract and conduct orientation program;
- Prepare staff attendance report and related issues;
- Handle staff leave applications, prepare and update leave annual plan and maintain staff leave records;
- Handle monthly payroll calculation
- Assist in organizing staff activities;
- Maintain updated and accurate database of HRIS;
- Provide clerical support in coordinating HR activities and ad hoc projects.
- Diploma holder or above in Human Resources Management or related discipline;
- 3 years relevant experience, preferably in sizable company;
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance and other related legislation in Hong Kong;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proactive, responsible, independent, attentive to details and a team player;
- Less experiences will be considered as Human Resources Assistant.
We offer 14 days annual leave, medical benefits, attractive remuneration package, marriage leave, staff purchase discount and career development opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary, availability and contact telephone number (quoting reference) to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong L.P. Gas (Holdings) Limited by clickingapply now.
For more information, please visit our website: www.hklpg.com.hk
(Candidates who have not been contacted within 8 weeks of their date of applications may assume their applications have been unsuccessful. All information collected from applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.