We are a listed jewellery group with retail outlets in Hong Kong, China, Macau and overseas. In light of our rapid business expansion, we are inviting candidates of high caliber to join our group for the following position:
- Be responsible for full spectrum of human resources services, including but not limited to recruitment, compensation benefits, MPF, performance management and staff relations etc.
- Diploma Holder in HR Management or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years solid experience in HR field with advantage in retail industry
- Well versed with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Mature, detail-oriented, a team player, able to work independent in fast paced environment
- Highly self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Literate in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate availability is preferred
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Luk Fook Holdings Co., Ltd , Luk Fook Jewellery Centre, No. 239 Temple Street, Jordan, Kowloon, Hong Kong or via email at [email redacted, apply via company website] or click here to submit your application.
All personal data are handled in accordance with our personal data privacy policies. A copy of our statement on personal data collection is available upon request.