Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with more than 14,000 people in 87offices across34 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the worlds most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, transportation, structural, environmental and industrial areas. We embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Provide administrative support to Human Resources Department
- Manage staff movement and off-boarding administration
- Handle mass volume of data input and employee database maintenance
- Verify data accuracy in systems and consolidate relevant data from multiple systems for reporting purpose
- Perform leave management and filing
- Participate in HR projects as and when required
Qualifications Experience required:
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- 3 years of relevant HR experience from sizable companies is an advantage
- Sound knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Responsible, well-organized, good time management and detail-minded
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work in fast pace environment
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Access
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua is an advantage
Candidate with less experiences will be considered for the position of Human Resources Assistant.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
For interested applicants, please click Apply Now to submit your online application.
To explore more job opportunities in Arup, please visit our website at http://www.arup.com/Careers/Experienced_Hires/ApplyForAJob
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.