Compass Group Hong Kong Ltd., a UK base fortune 500 Company, is one of the worlds leading catering and support services companies. We provide high quality catering and support services to Healthcare, Education and Business Industry segments in Hong Kong.
We are now actively searching for an energetic and focused professional to join us in the following capacity:
- Assist to monitor administer the operations departments weekly and monthly headcount requirement, e.g. manpower and Labour cost verification and analysis
- Generate related headcount reports expenses according to the actual uses
- Responsible for tracing business units for various daily HR documents correspondences
- Participate into the talent acquisitions including but not limited to interview arrangement implementation, contract preparation, reference check, and all related hiring logistics
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned by direct supervisor
- Diploma or above in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years solid experience of HR functions
- Experience in Operations Support in FB / Catering industry is highly preferred
- Detail minded strong in numerical sense
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel (pivot table vlookup) and Chinese Word Processing
- Good in spoken / written English and Chinese
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate.
Please apply with full details of academic qualifications, work experience, date available, present and expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW" button.
- Please refer to our website www.compass-hk.com for more information about our company.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
- Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.