FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed A3 by Moody's and A by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received A rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Support the daily operation of the CB function and the administration of related policies and procedures, including but not limited to payroll administration (HK and Macau), retirement scheme contributions, tax reporting, insurance benefits administration and leave management
- Update and maintain accurate personnel records in the HRIS system
- Provide advisory services and attend to queries regarding payroll and other CB related issues
- Assist in compiling routine and ah-hoc HR reports accurately
- Participate in ad-hoc duties and projects as assigned
- Degree holder with at least 1 year relevant experience in sizable organizations, preferably in the financial/insurance sector
*Candidate with less experience will be considered as Human Resources Assistant
- Well-versed with HK Employment Ordinance and relevant statutory regulations for HK and Macau
- Strong proficiency in MS Office applications and HRIS, knowledge in Workday and IPL is definitely an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese