JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the third quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of over 80,000. As of September 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $59.0 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL has over 50 years of experience in Asia Pacific, with 36,900 employees operating in 96 offices in 16 countries across the region. The firm won the Worlds Best and Best in Asia Pacific International Property Consultancy at the International Property Awards in 2016 and was named number one real estate investment advisory firm in Asia Pacific for the sixth consecutive year by Real Capital Analytics. www.ap.jll.com.
In Greater China, the firm was named Best Property Consultancy in China at the International Property Awards Asia Pacific 2016, and has more than 2,200 professionals and 14,000 on-site staff providing quality real estate advice and services in over 80 cities across the country. www.joneslanglasalle.com.cn
- Support team leader to co-ordinate and execute staff engagement activities, CSR programs, learning and development plans
- Handle staff license administration and renewal procedures
- Provide administrative support to staff grievances and disciplinary cases
- Assist in managing annual performance appraisal exercise
- Prepare HR related statistic reports periodically and ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor
- Degree in Human Resources Management or other relevant discipline
- 5 to 6 years related working experiences preferably gained in sizable firm or MNC
- Advanced level in Excel (including vlookup pivot table) and with experiences in handling bulky data is essential
- Detail-minded, independent, customer oriented, well-organised, good interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrate as a good team player and capable to handle multitasks with excellent time management
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance, Employee Compensation Ordinance, other labour related legislation including the areas of personal data privacy and discrimination
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Senior Human Resources Officer
We offerattractive remuneration packages and good career prospects for the right applicant. Please apply with full resume and expected salary to the PM-HR Department, 14/F, Dorset House, Taikoo Place, Quarry Bay or fax to 2968-4177.
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated with strict confidential and be used for the purpose of employment only.