The Independent Schools Foundation Academy (The ISF Academy) has a deep commitment to Hong Kong and has been contributing to inspiring Pre-Primary to Grade 12 learners to act as empowered global stewards. As an internationally accredited private independent school, our unique student-focused academic curriculum and experiential learning programmes are deeply rooted in a Chinese-English, truly bi-lingual and intercultural environment. ISFs exceptional IB DP performance has promoted graduates to the worlds most prestigious universities to continue their next stage of learning. The school currently has around 2000 students and 400 employees. We are now seeking an energetic, qualified, and experienced candidate to fill the following position:
- Report to the HR Manager and is responsible for all-rounded CB functions, including payroll, taxation, leave management, final payment, MPF contributions, employees compensation etc
- Involve in annual CB exercises, medical plan and insurance renewals, benchmark benefit and salary surveys to keep abreast of market practices
- Support the implementation and enhancement of HRIS and also responsible for the daily administration of HRIS
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects and events when assigned
- Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in human resources management with hands-on experience in compensation and benefits (including payroll) in multinational companies
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Putonghua
- Proficient in MS Office and HRIS
- Strong analytical skills and good numerical sense
- A good team player with good communication interpersonal skills, detail-oriented, self-motivated
- Immediate availability is preferred
The ISF Foundation, Academy Pre-School are committed to ensuring safety and well-being of our students. We hold high standards of recruitment practices with the attention to child safeguarding. All applicants to us must be willing to undergo background checks and child protection screening.
Free Shuttle Bus travelling to and from The ISF Academy will be provided:
Route: North Point Admiralty Centre Causeway Bay Aberdeen The ISF Academy
Application Deadline: 16 November 2018
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience. We will offer an attractive benefits package including medical, life, professional development continuing education and transportation to the right candidate. Please send in full curriculum vitae, including present and expected salary and Ref. No. by email to [email redacted, apply via company website].
Personal data is collected for employment purposes only.