Hotel Panorama, with its distinctive triangular architecture, is a deluxe business hotel overlooking Victoria Harbour in Tsim Sha Tsui. It is located just a 2-minute walk from the MTR East Tsim Sha Tsui Station, one stop from the MTR Hung Hom Station, and a 5-minute drive from the Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal. The trendiest shopping malls and attractions, such as Harbour City, DFS Galleria, K11 Art Mall, iSQUARE and The ONE, are all within walking distance.
- Manages Human Resources Department, ensuring compliance with the company and hotel policies and procedures; and local and government regulations pertaining to employment practices
- Liaises with individuals outside the hotel including, but not limited to, employee benefits representatives, attorneys, applicants, government officials, colleges and universities, competitors and other members of the local community
- Ensures clear lines of communication exist to disseminate information affecting employer - employee relations, employee activities and hotel policies and programmes
- Prepares and submits periodic reports for managements use and government requirements
- Maintains and updates files on employee records, legal documents and other personnel matters, efficiently and confidentiality
- Performs any other duties as required by the Management from time to time
- Degree holder in Human Resources/ Hotel/ Hospitality Management
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, with 2 years at supervisory level, preferably in Hospitality industry
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance
- Proficient in computer applications including MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Creative, self-initiative, approachable
- Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivation, organizational and training abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin will be an advantage
- The candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Human Resources Officer
We provide comprehensive compensation and benefits package including free duty meals, paid sick leave, medical insurance with dental coverage to the right candidate. Kindly forward your complete resume with current and expected salary to our Human Resources Manager, quoting the reference number by e-mail.
Email: [email redacted, apply via company website]
Only shortlist applicants will be notified. All personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and be used only for consideration of positions applied and future vacancies of the company.