Dah Chong Hong Holdings Limited is a diversified business conglomerate specializing in motor and motor related business and food and consumer products business. DCH Holdings has well-established bases and networks in Hong Kong, Macao and mainland China. It also has substantial operations in Taiwan, Japan and Singapore. We invite candidates with the requisite profile to apply for the following position:
The incumbent will act as a HR Business Partner and be responsible for overseeing a full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment and retention, payroll administration and employee relations for the assigned business units. He/ She needs to conduct and review various HR exercises such as market benchmarking, salary review, job grading, incentive scheme and so on. He/ She needs to prepare and compile statistical and management reports as business needs. Occasionally, the incumbent has to take up ad-hoc duties and projects as assigned.
- University degree in Human Resources or related discipline;
- At least 6 years relevant experience in HR Management, experience in FMCG/Trading industry and sizable companies would be an advantage;
- Well versed in the Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other HR related legislations;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua);
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint as well as Good knowledge in HRIS in particular PeopleSoft is highly preferred.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Human Resources Manager.
We offer competitive salary, discretionary bonus, medical insurance, provident fund, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave and staff purchase discount. Interested candidates please send your resume with salary expectation by post or email:
Human Resources Department, Dah Chong Hong, Ltd.
8/F., DCH Building, 20 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon.
E-mail address: [email redacted, apply via company website]
We are equal opportunities employer. Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their application unsuccessful. All applicants may be considered for other suitable positions with DCH Group / CITIC Pacific Group and will be deleted from our files after 6 months from the date of application.