D-mop Limited has been established for more than 20 years in retailing industry, unwaveringly dedicated to exploring unique, cutting-edge designs, advocating creative and quality collections as well as supporting new bright talents, attaining ourselves the reputation of possessing the most distinctive visions on the fashion scenes around the world.
- To lead a small team to handle full spectrum of Human Resources and administration functions including but not limited to recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, performance management, training and development and employee relations;
- To refine and ensure the payroll staff benefits policy procedure are comply to internal and legislative requirements;
- Work closely with the department managers of HK and PRC office to review and design for recruitment strategies and assess the hiring efficiency regularly;
- To review and restructure on frontline commission package;
- To manage HR Information System including data management, documentation and compilation of data for analysis;
- To assist in handling ad hoc projects assigned.
- Degree holder or above in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- At least 8 years experience in human resources of which at least 2 years at managerial level, preferable from fashion Retail industry;
- Well versed in HK and Macau employment ordinances and HR practices; knowledge of PRC labour law is an advantage;
- Good track of team leadership records with experience in delivery of customer service training;
- Solid experience to implement on HRIS for system upgrade and enhancement activities;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with can-do working attitude;
- Capable to work under pressure and prioritize work with excellent time management skill;
- Proficient in MS Office application;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Human Resources Manager.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.