Established at the start of the new millennium, Apex Logistics is a growing Global Supply Chain Solutions Provider with a diverse cultural background. Founded in China with a global reach extending over six continents.
We continue to outpace the market and grow in the most difficult of transportation cycles in global trade. The foundation of our success is an entrepreneurial approach empowering a highly skilled staff of supply chain and logistics professionals.
Looking to the future, we now have expanded our service offerings to International Air, Ocean Transportation, Customs Brokerage, Local and Domestic Trucking, Warehouse Management, Global Supply Chain Management, 3PL, Risk Management, Trade Compliance and E-Commerce.
Our mission is to provide unrivaled quality in logistics service that drives accelerated growth and with the greatest value to our customers. We believe that understanding the specific practices and goals of our customers will instill a passion in the services we provide. This is the fundamental belief in our motto: WE DELIVER PASSION".
- Act as a business partner with a focus on staffing, recruiting and manpower planning, employee engagement and performance management;
- Responsible for end-to-end talent acquisition including but not limited to search strategy set up, research, mapping, sourcing, selection and onboarding;
- Establish and review HR policies and procedures for streamlining and maximizing the efficiency;
- Coordinate and administer training programs and activities.
- Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration or related discipline would be preferred;
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience in all-round HR functions in which 3 years gained from freight forwarding industry;
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, Employees Compensation Ordinance and other HR related ordinances;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing;
- Self-motivated, be able to work independently and to work as a team;
- Detail-minded with strong sense of responsibilities;
- Candidate with more experience can be considered as Human Resources Manager.