Accumulating over 70years experience on our solid foundation in Hong Kong and Greater China, we succeed and create our brilliant story throughout the region. As the first foreign bank branch in Mainland, we grasp the opportunity to grow along with the economic reforms. With our well-versed China business intelligence, we continue to expand our network proactively but prudently.
Inheriting our People Focus tradition, we strongly believe in the philosophy of talent investment. Here, we respect your career development with enormous support and room for inspiration. If you are ready to go for great, join us today. You can shine with your own glorious story.
Your talent is our treasure, come to explore your potential with us.
Perform HR and business data analysis. Prepare HR analytical and strategic planning report. Implementation of competitive reward and benefit practices and strategies. Accountable for various HR projects including annual bonus and salary review, staff promotion, and reward programs, performance management projects and manpower budget plan. Participate in market salary and benefit survey. Prepare material and data for management reports and meetings andsupport in review of HR policies and procedures to ensure the Bank is consistently complied with related regulatory requirements.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or Business related disciplines with at least 2years relevant experience, preferable in banking/ financial institution;
- Strong analytical and organization skills with strategic mindset;
- Proactive team player with excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Able to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines;
- Familiar with statutory and compliance requirements including Employment Ordinance and other relevant laws and regulations for Hong Kong and PRC;
- Conversant with Chinese word processing and MS Office Suite especially in Excel and Access;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Human Resources Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.