Haitong International Securities Group Limited (Haitong International: Stock Code: 665.HK) is a subsidiary of Haitong Securities Co., Ltd. (Haitong SecuritiesStock Code: 600837.SH; 6837.HK), one of the leading securities companies in China.
Haitong International is well-established to provide comprehensive and qualitycorporate finance, wealth management, asset management, fixed income, currency and commodities (FICC), institutional equities and a full spectrum of financial products and servicesto institutional clients and individual investors domestically and around the globe. Asone of the most importantoverseas business platform of Haitong Securities, the Group strives to be a modern and comprehensive financial institution with leading position in the Greater China Region.
TheCompany is led by a team of passionate and energetic professionals, we regard our staff the most treasurable asset and have been providing the best nurture and career prospect to any talents. We now invite high calibre candidates to join us.
- Provide support on HR policies review, update and implementation, as well as internal communication;
- Coordinate with COE and country HRs on global HR projects;
- Assist on performance management exercise and monitor the appraisal process; run performance report for managements review;
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are in full compliance with the Company policies and respective jurisdiction regulations;
- Stay abreast of changes to group and relevant countries regulations that could impact HR policies, process, procedure etc.;
- Prepare & consolidate HR related reports as required
- Perform other ad-hoc job duties as assigned from time to time and on requests basis.
We support local hire with solid relevant working experience in HK .
- Degree holder in HRM, Business Management, Language Studies
- At least 5 years relevant experience gainedin financial industry or from sizable platform
- Familiar with HK Employment Ordinance and related regulations
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese; proficient in Chinese writing is required
- Good communication skill
- Willing to work overtime and under pressure
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Officer.
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries toHuman Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431;or iii) by using "APPLY NOW".
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked Confidential. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.