We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Public Financial Holdings Limited (PFHL), a company listed on the stock exchange of Hong Kong (Stock Code 626). PFHL is a subsidiary of Public Bank, Malaysia, a leading commercial bank in Malaysia. To cope with our expansion plan and to strengthen our business operations in Hong Kong, we invite high caliber professionals to join us and be a member of our successful team. If you are looking for a career, not just a job, here is a good opportunity for you.
- Review and update the HR policies and procedures in line with the latest market HR practice
- Handle staff licensing issues and provide support on various compliance projects / audit work relating to HKMA, HKFI, MPFA and other relevant governmental and regulatory bodies
- Assist in other HR duties such as conducting market salary survey, annual salary review, manpower statistics and ad-hoc projects etc.
- Handle staff complaints in accordance with internal guidelines regulatory requirements
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years of experience in human resources / compliance functions in banking finance industry
- Good team player initiative with detail-minded
- Familiar with the Hong Kong Monetary Authoritys Supervisory Policy Manual will be an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office usage
- Excellent communication skill in both English and Chinese
Please visit our website http://www.publicbank.com.hk/en/about/career for other career opportunities within our Group.
Interested parties please send your resume quoting our job reference number together with present expected salary (a must) to the Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now" or Fax No. 2815 3157 or Human Resources Department, 12/F, Public Bank Centre, 120 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in accordance with the Banks Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request by contacting our Human Resources Department at the above email address.