The incumbent will be a key team member of the SAP SuccessFactors Project implementation team.
- Assist the project manager to review, define and develop business requirements
- Participate in the re-engineering of current HR processes across different operating entities
- Handle complex information communications and collection through meetings and workshops with external vendors and internal HR contacts
- Collection and consolidation of information for management review and reporting
- Assist to manage the project timetable and flag up issues or concerns in the progression of the project
- Co-ordinate and assist to design and execution of testing cases
- Provide administration and documentation support of the project
- Performs other duties and projects in other HR areas as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or Information Systems
- At least 6 years work experience in HR in which 3 years focusing on HRIS
- Solid experience in tier 1 HRIS system management and administration
- Experience in SAP SuccessFactors implementation and roll out is a definite asset
- Strong project management, organization and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and detail-minded
- Enthusiastic to assume responsibility and accountability
We work 5 days per week.
Interested parties, please click "APPLY NOW" and attach with your application letter and full resume.
For further information of the Wharf Group, please visit our website: www.wharfholdings.com