Baguio Green Group (stock code: 1397.HK) is originated in 1980 and has been listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 2014. Baguio is a leading integrated environmental service provider in H.K. to create and maintain a Clean Green environment for the society. Under the monitoring of ISO qualified Integrated Management System, Baguio provides professional environmental services, ranging from waste collection, sorting recycling, cleansing hygiene, horticulture landscaping to integrated pest management, to our clients including HKSAR Government, public utilities and corporations.
We invite high caliber candidate to fill the following position:
- Responsible for human resources functions including but not limited to compensation benefits and employee compensation
- Lead a team and oversee monthly payrolls, administration of monthly MPF contributions, filing of tax returns and other documents to relevant authorities
- Handle work injury cases by liaising with stakeholders such as injured employees, insurance agents, solicitors and Labour Department
- Handle other ad-hoc assignments
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 5-8 years solid experience specialized in CB and EC
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, Employee Compensation Ordinance and related legislation
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Self-driven, meticulous, innovative and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese, Putonghua is an advantage
For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via company website].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.