We are operated by Hong Kong Maxims Group, the largest catering company in Hong Kong while serving more than 600,000 customers every day. Our popular brands namely Genki Sushi, Sen-ryo, DONDONYA, IPPUDO, Uo-Show, Obihiro Hageten and Kagura delight customers with a diversified and quality dining experience. More than 100 Japanese chain restaurants are opened in Hong Kong and Southern China. We value our team and commit to provide a pleasant work environment and promising career development opportunities. To further grow with our business, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join us as:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and programs. Expected outcome includes JCR becoming one of the preferred employers in FB to attract talent in order to building a high performing team and engaging workforce for driving business growth. Specific HR KPIs such as turnover rate, internal promotion and rotation rate, rating on staff engagement survey, etc.
- Provide strategic support across full spectrum of HR activities and provide timely and professional HR services to JCR and ensure the outputs are well complied and aligned with high efficiency.
- Formulate, implement, review and update company policies and procedures regularly to ensure that they are in compliance with statutory requirements (such as Labor Ordinance, MPF Ordinance and Inland Revenue Ordinance, etc) and enhance the overall business efficiency effectiveness.
- Monitor and coordinate short and long term incentive programs and benefits programs and work closely with Group Compensation and Benefits team.
- Coach and provide feedback and identify development opportunities in order to build effective team.
- Develop and maintain a good and effective working relationship with strategic partners, such as Group departments, HK Government (particularly with Labor Department), NGO, recruitment agencies and educational institutions.
- Provide advice and consultative support to ensure adequate staffing level, proper succession planning, effective performance management programs/ schemes for long term business development.
- Lead, drive and involve in a variety of HR projects and initiatives (eg. engagement surveys, compensation and benefits reviews, policy development, career management programs)
- Collect staff opinions from different occasions and channels and initiate staff wellness program so as to advocate work-life balance in the organization and balance employee satisfaction and organization interests.
- Coach and provide advice to managers on people management and develop their people skills so as to improve operations efficiency effectiveness and provide advice on enquiries on disciplinary/performance issues.
- Coordinate and implement Human Resources services including day-to-day management of resourcing and benefits functions.
- Work closely with various supporting department (such as GHR, Payroll and IT) in establishing or changing the system, policies and benefits as well as support accurate and on time payroll.
- Work with institutions on campus hiring and internship programs
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- At least 8 years working experience in sizable organization, preferably in catering / service industry of which with 5 years in supervisory role.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Strong communication skills, leadership, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills.
- Responsible, hard working, and work under high pressure.
- Communicates effectively with operations, team members, other departments within the JCR, Maxims and external parties.
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries via e-mail:[email redacted, apply via company website]
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.