Join Bank of China (Hong Kong)
Be a dynamic member of our team
We commit to excellence and professionalism
We value people
We offer challenging and rewarding careers that will further your personal development.
For other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.bochk.com
Job No.: 495134
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Human Resources Department
Job Functions: Human Resources
- Manage recruitment activities of the assigned portfolio including deployment of a variety of recruitment methods, sourcing and interviewing, as well as identifying the right candidates
- Participate in planning, organizing and managing various recruitment activities including Management Trainee Programme, Recruitment Day and other graduate recruitment activities
- Support the development of human resources policies procedures to ensure HR plans are well understood and implemented.
- Keep abreast of the latest development of related ordinances and regulations, benchmark market best practices, and give advice on workflow streamlining opportunities to enhance operational efficiency
- Participating in ad hoc HR Projects
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience in human resources management in financial institutions
- Possess high market awareness in the latest development of employment practices in the banking industry
- Familiar with employment related ordinances.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people management skills
- Strong report writing skill, with hands-on experience in Microsoft Excel and other application software
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidate. Interested parties, please submit your application online. For details, please visit our website http://www.bochk.com
To apply: https://careers.pageuppeople.com/798/cw/en/job/495134?lApplicationSubSourceID=11232
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. It might also be disclosed to our subsidiaries or Associated Companies to process the information for appointment. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.