Founded in 1884, The Hong Kong Jockey Club is a world-class racing club that acts continuously for the betterment of our society. The Club has a unique integrated business model, comprising racing and racecourse entertainment, a membership club, responsible sports wagering and lottery, and charities and community contribution. Through this model, the Club generates economic and social value for the community and supports the Government in combatting illegal gambling. In 2016/17, the Clubs total direct return to the community was HK$30.5 billion. It is Hong Kongs largest single taxpayer, one of the citys major employers and one of the worlds top ten charity donors. The Club is always "riding high together for a better future" with the people of Hong Kong.
The Human Resources Department comprises a corporate service unit on Clubwide HR issues and client-based service teams, each of which provides value-added services to designated business units within the Club. Our focus is on a customer service, business-driven and cost-effective orientation to human resources management.
You will :
- provide comprehensive HR advice and services including manpower planning, resourcing and recruitment, employee rewards, performance management, talent management, training and development, employee relations and internal communication
- maintain a strong communication network with all levels of stakeholders in the Club
- take a proactive role in service improvements to meet the departments objective to become the preferred business partners of internal customers
- provide value-adding HR servicesto different business units
You should :
- have a degree with at least 7 years solid experience in full spectrum of HR work experience
- have good capability to work with diverse stakeholders in a diverse working culture with cross-functional teams; from senior management to junior staff
- have knowledge / experience in people development and assessment tools
- possess good business acumen, exceptional interpersonal and communications skills as well as keenness to take on new challenges and responsibilities
- possess excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior HR Officer
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Email: click "Apply now" at below
Mail: Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club,1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong.
Find out more about the remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at www.hkjc.com now.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Clubs notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.