We are looking for a high caliber candidate to fill the following position:
- Assist Human Resources Manager to monitor all facets of human resources functions including staff recruitment, employees relations, compensation and benefits and training and development.
- Motivate, train and develop associates for the purpose of maintaining and improving their performance standard and for succession planning.
- Prepare various human resources reports for management review.
- Higher Diploma or Degree holder in Hospitality or Human Resources management.
- Minimum 8 years experience in Human Resources preferably gained in hospitality industry.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Independent and able to work under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Chinese word processing.
We offer career opportunities and excellent remuneration package. Interested parties please send your full resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, 193 Prince Edward Road West, Mongkok, Kowloon or email to [email redacted, apply via company website]
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose within the group hotels.