As a child-focused Christian humanitarian organization, World Vision Hong Kong is committed to working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. We serve the poor as a demonstration of God's unconditional love for all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. At present, World Vision Hong Kong and its partnership offices are working in nearly 100 countries.
- Design and implement staff engagement activities to promote staff wellness and enhance staff communication
- Partner with line departments on recruitment matters
- Coordinate the annual staff opinion survey, conduct analysis on survey results, develop and implement the follow up actions
- Coordinate and implement talent development program
- Support ad hoc HR projects/initiatives
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- 8 years or above of relevant experience, with experience in staff engagement and recruitment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Pleasant, outgoing and presentable
- Candidates with lessexperience may be considered as SeniorHuman Resources Officer
- On renewable contract term for the initial two years. Candidates with satisfactory performance may convert to permanent employment afterwards based on business need
Please apply with your full resume, listing church affiliations (if any), current and expected salary.
You may also send yourapplicationtoHead of HR & Administration,World Vision Hong Kong,2/F Mayfair Centre,4 Anchor Street, Tai Kok Tsui,Kowloon
To find out more about our job opportunities, please visit our website https://www.worldvision.org.hk/get-involved/vacancies
World Vision Hong Kong is committed to safeguarding our children and adult beneficiaries from any risk of abuse, exploitation and harm. Candidates selected for interviews will be requested a self-declaration of previous records for any crimes against children or sexual offences, and may be requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check by the HK Police.