Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the groups flagship hotel, and an icon in its own right. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities since 1963, it is the much loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting metropolis. This legendary hotel is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage.
We believe that our colleagues play an integral role in our success and are committed to providing a caring, motivating and rewarding working environment. Applications are invited from customer-oriented individuals for the position.
- Responsible for all-rounded HR functions, actively involved in compensation and benefit duties, including but not limited to the roster, attendance and leave administration, payroll and final salary payment, incentive and bonus payment, and annual salary review
- Handle colleagues medical enrolment, work injury and follow up on related matters
- Maintain and update HRIS and participate in the system upgrade and related projects
- Prepare HR reports for management review
- Working closely with other Department Heads in the daily operation and to assist in the implementation of HR strategies and to drive process improvement
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in HR field
- University graduate preferably in Human Resources Management, Finance or related discipline
- Detail-minded, strong numerical sense with high degree of accuracy
- Familiar with HR Information System and local employment ordinance
- Positive and proactive attitude, and with strong sense of responsibility
- Good command of English and Cantonese
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
For application, please submit online application at our company career website atwww.mandarinoriental.com/careersor email to[email redacted, apply via Company website]or WhatsApp 6011 0790.
To explore more opportunities and stay connected, please visit our career website atwww.mandarinoriental.com/careers.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used exclusively for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful at this time.