Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel is a family beach resort conveniently located within a 30-minute drive from Central. Tranquil tropical gardens with direct access to Golden Beach provide the perfect setting for a dream wedding, a relaxing family holiday, a romantic getaway or corporate team-building events. Our 453 rooms and suites, including ten kid-themed rooms, feature views of the sea or the marina of neighbouring Gold Coast Yacht & Country Club, allowing guests to be comforted by the cool sea breeze as they enjoy genuine warmth of our service.
For more information, please visit us at: www.goldcoasthotel.com.hk
- Responsible for full spectrum of human resources functions such as compensation and benefits, recruitment and selection, performance management, policy review and implementation, training and development and ad-hoc projects
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or Hospitality Management
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Detail-minded and with friendly personality
- Proactive approach, able to plan effectively and work under pressure
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Putonghua is a plus
- Immediate available would be an advantage
A competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties should apply with resume, expected salary and contact details to: SeniorHuman Resources Manager, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel, 1 Castle Peak Road, Gold Coast, Hong Kong or via email: [email redacted, apply via Company website].
Equal opportunities are extended to all candidates and the information provided will be used for the consideration of your application within the Hotel Group. The personal data collected will be for recruitment purposes only. Data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed.