We are one of the leading public-listed companies in Hong Kong founded in 1963. The principal businesses of the Group include property investment, hotel and restaurant operations, management of real estate investment trust, trading of building materials, share investment, provision of management and maintenance services, property management and fitness centre operation. In order to cope with our rapid growth, we invite high caliber candidates with the following qualifications to join our team:
- Assist in managing the operation of compensation & benefits functions including but not limited to monthly payroll, HR audit, tax filing, benefits enrolment and termination, and leave administrations
- Assist in annual review exercise and C&B projects including but not limited to salary review, review and renew medical benefits and insurance plans
- Assist to formulate, review and implement policies and procedures
- Liaise with insurance agent on various employee compensation issues
- Organize company events and staff activities
- Monitor and supervise the team to complete the tasks
- Handle ad hoc assignments and duties as required
- Degree holder or above in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- 5 8 years experience in human resources in which at least 3 years in supervisory level, preferably gained in sizeable companies or diversified organizations
- Experience gained in property developer will be advantage
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other employment-related ordinances
- Well-organized, result-oriented and able to handle multi tasks simultaneously
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Pleasant personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Experience in using Oracle and IPL will be advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties, please send a full resume with present and expected salary, and date available to The Human Resources Department, 32/F., Great Eagle Centre, 23 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Company website] (Please quote the reference no. on the envelope and the covering letter.)
To know more about us, please visit our website at http://www.greateagle.com.hk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment-related purpose. Applicants who have not heard from us within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data will be destroyed after 12 months.