VPower Group, listed on the Hong Kong Main Board, is one of the worlds leading large gen-set system integration providers and a leading distributed power station owner and operator in Asia. As a specialist in distributed power generation, VPower Group designs, integrates and sells gas-fired and diesel-fired engine-based gen-sets and power generation systems, and also invests in, builds and operates distributed power stations to supply stable and reliable electricity. The Groups business covers a wide range of countries from China, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Indonesia in Asia, to Peru and Brazil in Latin America and also the United Kingdom.
We are now inviting high calibre professionals to join us and mark our success together.
- To provide the full spectrum of HR functions including monthly payroll, compensation and benefits related matters, recruitment, training and development.
- To be responsible for HR reports preparation including C&B, manpower and staff turnover area, etc.
- Assist in annual C&B exercises including pay trend survey, salary review, budgeting and insurances renewal.
- Participate in formulating rules and regulations related to corporate governance in accordance with relevant laws and ensuring all rules and regulations of corporate governance are sound and effective.
- Responsible for projects /system and initiatives deployment in support of organizational priorities per Management.
- Responsible for HRIS maintenance and enhancement.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years of human resources experience
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and other related legislation in Hong Kong; knowledge and experience with other Regions will be an added asset
- Good business acumen and self-motivated, proactive, fast learner, and team player
- Good numerical sense, excellent data interpretation, and analytical skills
- A hands-on working style, strong business and customer oriented approach, and the ability to communicate effectively with all staff at all levels
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua)
- Immediate available preferred.