Founded in 1888, Lee Kum Kee has transcended over three centuries, it has become a globally renowned multinational enterprise. The Group offers over 200 sauces and condiments to more than 100 countries and regions. Headquartered in Hong Kong, China, Lee Kum Kee has production bases in Xinhui and Huangpu, China; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Los Angeles, the United States. To ensure high product quality and safety, Lee Kum Kee applies the stringent quality management philosophy to every detail from procurement of raw materials, research & development, production, sales & marketing to supply chain management.
To cope with our business expansion, we are inviting energetic and high caliber talents to join us:
- Provide support to respective Country HR and stakeholders for HRIS daily operation such as end-to-end planning, requirement formulation and continuous improvement
- Work closely with IT team to define and review technical requirements for HRIS enhancement and related project implementations globally
- Support Hong Kong HRIS related initiative including data preparation, user acceptance test, liaison with IT, user training and other related support for HR projects
- Deliver global end-user training and documentation such as user guide, process flow charts, training materials
- Prepare the regular HR reporting and provide support to conduct ad hoc analysis to facilitate decision making
- Perform other assigned duties and ad hoc projects
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in Human Resources field, with hands-on experience in HRIS operations and HR analytics
- Proficient in Human Resources Information System, experience inPeoplesoftis highly preferred
- Excellent communications and project management skills
- A good team player and able to work independently in a fast pace environment
- Proactive, multi-tasking and well-organized
- Strong sense of responsibility and strive for continuous improvement
- Proficient in MS Office applications especially in Excel
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
We offer competitive salary package and attractive fringe benefits including life insurance, medical & dental to the right candidates.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to submit your application including expected salary and contact information.
For more information, please visit our website at https://corporate.lkk.com/.
All personal data provided by the job applicants will be treated in strictly confidential and will be used exclusively for employment purpose only. You should consider your application as being unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 months. Your application will be retained for 12 months and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period.